My new blog friend Sherry over at My Mother's Daughter tagged me, we'll see how far I get...
Eight things I say a lot:
3. How do you do?...
4. No, I didn't...
5. Dear Heavenly Father....
6. Yesterday Joyce (Meyer) talked about...
7. Chewie, stop, sit, stay, good dog...
8. Last night on Chelsea/The Tonight Show/Conan...
Eight books I have read lately:
2. Culinary Herbs for Short-Season Gardeners by Ernest Small
3. Making Bentwood Trellises, Arbors, Gates & Fences by Jim Long
4. Making Your Own Paper by Marianne Saddington
5. Artist Trading Card Workshop: Create, Collect, Swap by Bernie Berlin
6. 1,000 Artist Trading Cards: Innovative and Inspired Mixed Media ATCs by Patricia Bolton
7. Fanciful Paper Projects: Making Your Own Posh Little Follies by the so talented and inspiring Sandra Evertson
8. Whatever daily devotion book I have at hand
I finally got a library card for up here. I pretty much wore out the one I had before I moved and haven't gotten around to getting one here since I moved two years ago. It's a teeny tiny little library but a library nonetheless. I also read countless magazines...almost everything from Somerset/Stampington, Country Living, Country Home, Romantic Country, Mary Englebreit, etc. and oh so many blogs...
Eight movies I have seen at least 8 times:
Most of these are probably more like eight million times
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. The Wizard of Oz
3. Return to Oz
4. The Nightmare Before Christmas
5. Office Space (I knew I needed to quit one job I had when I realized that I came home every night and watched this movie to decompress.)
6. Working Girl
8. A Christmas Story
I am a HUGE movie fan even though I haven't been to a theater in ages but that's what living in the boonies does and that's why I heart Netflix and DirectTV. I could probably list dozens of movies that I've seen multiple times.
Eight things I am working on:
1. Organizing workroom
2. Getting an etsy shop started
3. Filling out and filing all sorts of business paperwork so that I'm legal
4. Not allowing other's "issues" to get to me
5. Finishing up old projects and getting some organized
6. Being a better person
7. Cleaning up storage in all areas - sheds, closets, rooms, etc
8. Relationships in general
Thanks for the tag Sherry and by the way, congrats...you won my giveaway!!! I'll be sending out a special something in the mail soon.